Social Economy Entrepreneurship Development Skills is a Capacity Building project financed by European Commission throught the Erasmus+ Program. The project has been developed between March 2015 and February 2017 with the involvement of 9 partners from Europe and Latin America: OENEF Active Youth Florina from Greece, Saga from Finland, DAC from Sweden, Acscvj from Romania, Joint from Italy, Fundacion Rosalico from Mexico, Coperbon Turismo from Brazil, OAJNU from Argentina and Fundacion KANTU from Perù.
More details about the project meetings are visible at the links below.
In March 2015 all partners’ coordinators met in Florina, Greece for the Kick-off Meeting to define the project flow and objectives and to divide the tasks.
• promote the concept and practice of SE among the local communities and the NGOs involved in the project;
• the creation of a competence development instrument in the area of social entrepreneurship and project management by creating and testing a fit-all workshop and training modules toolkit;
• the development of a framework for cross-sectorial sharing of good practices between social entrepreneurship ventures and NGOs.
• the development of NFE (non formal education) methodologies to train NGO members on Social Economy;
• the implementation of local trainings: each partner implemented at least 1 local training course testing the methodologies developed with the participation of at least 15 participants from 5 NGOs,
• promotion of project outcomes through the website http://ngoenterprise.org/
In March 2015 all partners’ coordinators met in Florina, Greece for the Kick-off Meeting to define the project flow and objectives and to divide the tasks.In September 2015 14 Europeans and 4 Latin Americans met in Genoa, Italy, for the Toolkit Development Meeting 1. They created Non Formal Education modules on Social Entrepreneurship.
Before and after the meeting each Latin American participant did a job shadowing in a different European Organisation:
Brazilian participant went to Greece, Mexican to Italy, Argentinian to Sweden, Peruvian to Finland.In December 2015 7 Europeans and 10 Latin American participants met in Puebla, Mexico for the Toolkit Development Meeting 2. They tested the methodologoes developed in Genoa and to learn facilitation bases in order to get ready for the local training.
Before and after the meeting each European participant did a job shadowing in a different Latin American Organisation:
Romanian and Italian participants in Mexico, Swedish to Perù, Finish to Argentina, Greek to Brazil.
In April 2016 16 European participants met in Alba Iulia, Romania while the Latin American participants met in Corrientes, Argentina. Both meetings served to evaluate the local workshops and to plan the second edition of SEEDS project.
In August 2016 the project coordinators from each country met for the last time for the Final Evaluation of the project in Vano, Finland.